Applied Methods of the Analysis of Static and Dynamic Loads of Structures and Machines II
The objective of the conference was getting acquainted with the present state, exchange of experience, entering into and strengthening mutual relations of researchers from universities, plants and scientific and research institutions in the field of experimental stress analysis and numerical modelling in mechanical and civil engineering. Between the topics of the conference were:
- Development of experimental methods in mechanics.
- Development of experimental methods in biomechanics.
- New methods and applications of deformation and stress analysis in mechanical engineering equipment.
- New methods and applications of deformation and stress analysis in building and other structures.
- Experiment as a tool for the verification of analytical and numerical methods.
- Experimental research and prediction of strength, life and operational reliability of structures and devices.
- Monitoring of operational loadings and operational states of structures and devices.
- Methods and means of teaching experimental methods.
Biomechanics, Composites, Experimental Mechanics, Fatigue, Measurement, Modal Analyses, Strain, Stress
Review from Ringgold Inc., ProtoView: Mechanics