Policy & Ethics
Scientific.Net is a registered trademark of Trans Tech Publications Inc. All rights reserved.
By using the Scientific.Net available at www.scientific.net users adhere to the obligation to follow the terms and conditions of use:
- Provide accurate personal information during an account registration.
- Update personal information in the event of any change.
- Do not share access details (email address and password, user name and password) with third parties.
- Do not provide access to third parties to any part of the website being cached in proxy servers.
- Do not provide access for multiple users to a network through a single user account.
- In order to avoid misusage, downloads are limited to 50 papers by day and 500 papers by month.
If Trans Tech Publications Inc. suspect any misuse we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice and block access to all users from the IP address under question.
Limited Permission to Copy
Users are permitted to print or download extracts from the pages they receive access to, for their personal use only. Any copies of these pages saved to a disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or for printing extracts for personal use. Users may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from Scientific.Net. No part of the site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored on any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or nonelectronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system without Trans Tech Publications prior written permission.
Send us your requests for distribution or reuse of the materials published by Trans Tech Publications Ltd. via the contact-form on this web site.