Watch the video guide to explore the participant interface
Refer to the step-by-step instructions to start the submission process
Step 1Log in to your account and select the participant role on the top menu. On the participant home tab download the doc or "LaTex" template to prepare the manuscript in accordance with the publisher’s technical requirements.
Step 2Click the upload tab to start the submission process. Complete the six stages listed on the left-side menu.
1. Files. Click browse to find the word/"LaTeX" or PDF files of the paper on your computer, then click upload. Click the PDF icon in the uploaded files area. When the file is opened check whether all the text is within the red frame. If there is any text outside, adjust the formatting of your document and re-upload the new versions of your files (word/"LaTeX" and corresponding PDF).
2. Edit the paper. Type the paper title and abstract
3. Copyright Agreement. Look through the Copyright Agreement and confirm that you accept the terms.
4. Edit authors. Add all the authors responsible for creating the paper to the list, mark the corresponding author.
5. Edit keywords. Make a list of keywords.
6. Comments. Leave your comments, if necessary, check the comments left by editors.
Step 3On the checklist tab, verify whether all necessary steps had been done correctly, select alternative publication and printing options if needed.
Step 4On the papers tab, check the list of your papers. The progress column shows whether all the requested information was provided during the submission. Click the paper title in the table to look through the submission stages.
Step 5If a paper requires correction after the peer review, the status changes to revisions. Click the score in the reviews column to open reviewers’ reports. Correct the paper according to the recommendations.
Step 6To re-upload revised files click the paper title and proceed to the Step 2, number 1. Files stage. Click browse to find the revised word/"LaTeX" and PDF files of the paper on your computer, then click upload. If the files are re-uploaded the paper status changes to revised automatically and the re-uploading option closes.
Step 7Track the editorial process by the paper status shown in the status column. Refer to the status description for a better understanding.