Effect of Different Ratio of Cake Fertilizer and Inorganic Fertilizer on Free-Amino Acids in Burley Leaves

Abstract:

Article Preview

A Reversed-Phase High Performance Liquid Chromatographic method was developed for determining free Amino Acids in Burley Tobacco. The test was done by OPA/3-mercaptopropionic Acid as the pre-column derivatising reagent. Chromatographic column was Elitte C18 column (4.6mm×250mm i.d., 5um). Mobile phase A was 18mmol/L NaAc (PH=7.2) including 0.002% (v/v) triethylamine and 0.3% (v/v) furanidine. Mobile phase B was 100 mmol/L NaAc (PH=7.2) -Acetonitrile- methanol (v/v=1:2:2). The column temperature was 40°C and the flow rate was 1.0ml/min. The fluorescence detector was used with 350nm excitation wave length and 450nm emission wave length. The average recoveries of the method ranged 95.3% to 100.7% with the relative standard deviation of 2.32%~9.24%. The method is simple, accurate and has good repeatability. The results of the determination of seventeen kinds of free amino acids in burley leaves which were produced by way of different ratio of cake fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer. The results show that aspartic acid has the highest content however ratio of cake fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer. The most contents of free amino acids are increased and then gradually decreased with the increase of organic manure. The most contents of free amino acids are very close at the ratio of 15%:85% ratio and 30%:70% between cake fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer. The total content of free amino acids is the highest at the ratio of 30%: 70% between cake fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer. Considering comprehensively, the quality of burley leaves is the best at the ratio of 30%:70% between cake fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer.

Info:

Periodical:

Edited by:

Yiyi Zhouzhou and Qi Luo

Pages:

43-47

DOI:

10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.79.43

Citation:

Y. Q. Jing et al., "Effect of Different Ratio of Cake Fertilizer and Inorganic Fertilizer on Free-Amino Acids in Burley Leaves", Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 79, pp. 43-47, 2011

Online since:

July 2011

Export:

Price:

$35.00

[1] Xiezhong Xiao: Tobacco chemistry. Beijing Agriculture Publication China, (1997).

[2] Kato H: Chemical studies on amino-carbonyl reactionsⅢ. Formation of substituted pyrrole-2-aldehydes by reaction of aldoses with alkylamines. Agr. Biol. Chem., 31, (1967), pp.1086-1096.

DOI: 10.1080/00021369.1967.10858930

[3] Kato H. And Fujimaki M.: Formationof1 -alkyl-5- (hydroxymethyl)- pyrrole-2- aldehydes in the browing reaction between hexoses and alkylamines. Agr. Biol. Chem., 34, (1970), pp.1071-1077.

DOI: 10.1271/bbb1961.34.1071

[4] Jomita H., Nogvchi M. and Tamaki E.: Chemical studies on positive compounds in cured tobacco leaves Ⅲ. Further isolation and identification of some amino acid-sugar compounds. Agr. Biol. Chem., 29, (1965), pp.959-961.

DOI: 10.1080/00021369.1965.10858496

[5] Liu Baizhan, Sun Zhejia and Xu Yutian: Determination of free amino acids in tobacco by ethyl chloroformate derivatization and capillary gas chromatography. China tobacco journal, 5(2), (1999), pp.1-5.

[6] Hamilton J. L: Changes in the concentration of proteins amino acids and ammonia in burley tobacco during air curing. Tob. Sci., 22, (1978), pp.89-93.

[7] Chai Jiarong, Li Tianfei and Yang Hongguang: Study of changes in the content of solubility proteins total free amino acids, PRO, MDA in TN86 burley tobacco air-cured. China Tobacco Science, 4, (2003), pp.40-42.

[8] Chai Jiarong, Shang Zhiqiang and Ziping: A preliminary study on changes the content of free amino acids in burley tobacco breeds. Yunnan Agricultural University Journal, 1, (2004), pp.86-90, 94.

[9] Husek P: Rapid derivatization and gas chromatogrzphic determination of amino acid. Journal of Liquid Chromatography, 17(18), (1994), pp.4019-4030.

[10] Li Haochun and Lu Peizhang: Gas Chromatography method. Beijing: science publication,(1993).

[11] Antoine f R and Wei CI: HPLC method for analysis of free amino acids in fish using O- phthaldiadehyde precolumn derivatization. Agric Food Chem, 47, (1999), pp.5100-5107.

DOI: 10.1021/jf990032+

[12] Alinsinml, Alvarez A I and Zapico J: Rapid analysis of amino acids in infant food. Journal of Liquid Chromatography, 17(18), (1994), pp.4019-4030.

DOI: 10.1080/10826079408016170

[13] Michelle J Thornton, James S Fritz, Christian W Kiampel. Separation of native amino acids at low pH by capillary electrophoesis. J High Resol Chromatogr, 20, (1997), pp.647-652.

DOI: 10.1002/jhrc.1240201206

In order to see related information, you need to Login.