Nano Hybrids and Composites
Stand-alone papers, Special Topic Volumes, conference materials are welcome.
Authors can share research paper via KUDOS platform to help broaden your audience. Share your work via scholarly collaboration networks (like ResearchGate, Academia.edu and Mendeley) in a fully copyrightcompliant way using The Kudos Shareable PDF
Brief Focus Area
- Synthesis and characterization of all nanomaterials and composites (hybrid materials, organic, inorganic, organic-inorganic and biological)
- Structures, functions, applications and modeling of these materials
- Design of devices and device components based on nanomaterials and composites
- Applications of nanomaterials and composites in any filed (for example, optics, electronics, environment, energy, bioanalytical and biomedical detections and imaging etc.)
- Advances in composites and nanomaterials science, nanotechnology, nanobiology and nanobiotechnology
Editors also encourage researchers engaged in all relevant research fields in nanotechnology to submit full research articles, short communications and review articles. This journal also welcomes articles discussing potential nano application in addition to solutions to problems of fundamental scientific relevance to the research fields listed below:
- Hybrid nanomaterials, alloy nanomaterials and composites
- Nano catalysts and catalysis
- Optical, electronic, and magnetic properties of nanomaterials and composites
- Nano/microscale surface and interface
- Micro- and nano- devices and sensors
- Nanobiology and nanobiotechnology
- Nanomedicine and Nanoimaging
- Environmental and health concerns about nanomaterials and composites
Authors retain the right to publish an extended, significantly updated version in another periodical.
ISSN print 2297-3370
ISSN cd 2297-3419
ISSN web 2297-3400
Please ask for login credentials to submit your paper:
Editors: Dr. Amir-Al-Ahmed and Prof. Yun-Hae Kim
NHC Managing Director: Dr. Stanislav Kolesnichenko
ESCI (Web of Science, Thomson Reuters) http://ip-science.thomsonreuters.com/mjl/.
Inspec (IET, Institution of Engineering Technology) www.theiet.org.
Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) www.cas.org.
Google Scholar scholar.google.com.
Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) www.csa.com.
EBSCOhost Research Databases www.ebscohost.com/.
Nanowerk Nanomaterial Database www.nanowerk.com.
Index Copernicus Journals Master List www.indexcopernicus.com.
WorldCat (OCLC) www.worldcat.org.
SubscriptionIrregular: approx. 5-7 Volumes per year.
Rates 2018 for:
- Web only: EUR 521,50 per year,
- Print (+free WEB): EUR 521,50 (+Postage EUR 119,00)