NHC (Nano Hybrids and Composites) is the successor journal of the former NH - Nano Hybrids.
“Nano Hybrids and Composites” specializes in rapid publication of international conference proceedings and stand-alone volumes on topics of current interest. NHC is a peer-reviewed journal which publishes research and review articles on hybrid nanomaterials such as inorganic-organic, inorganic-inorganic and organic-organic. It is an interdisciplinary research journal which also focuses on all aspects of nanoscience, nanotechnology and composites. Submissions are accepted in all topical areas, ranging from basic aspects of the science of nanomaterials and composites to devices based on nanomaterials and applications.
Stand-alone papers, Special Topic Volumes, conference materials are welcome.
Brief Focus Area
- Synthesis and characterization of all nanomaterials and composites (hybrid materials, organic, inorganic, organic-inorganic and biological)
- Structures, functions, applications and modeling of these materials
- Design of devices and device components based on nanomaterials and composites
- Applications of nanomaterials and composites in any filed (for example, optics, electronics, environment, energy, bioanalytical and biomedical detections and imaging etc.)
- Advances in composites and nanomaterials science, nanotechnology, nanobiology and nanobiotechnology
Editors also encourage researchers engaged in all relevant research fields in nanotechnology to submit full research articles, short communications and review articles. This journal also welcomes articles discussing potential nano application in addition to solutions to problems of fundamental scientific relevance to the research fields listed below:
- Hybrid nanomaterials, alloy nanomaterials and composites
- Nano catalysts and catalysis
- Optical, electronic, and magnetic properties of nanomaterials and composites
- Nano/microscale surface and interface
- Micro- and nano- devices and sensors
- Nanobiology and nanobiotechnology
- Nanomedicine and Nanoimaging
- Environmental and health concerns about nanomaterials and composites
Authors retain the right to publish an extended, significantly updated version in another periodical.
Please ask for login credentials to submit your paper:
Editors: Dr. Amir-Al-Ahmed and Prof. Yun-Hae Kim
NHC Managing Director: Dr. Stanislav Kolesnichenko
ESCI (Web of Science, Thomson Reuters) http://ip-science.thomsonreuters.com/mjl/.
Inspec (IET, Institution of Engineering Technology) www.theiet.org.
Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) www.cas.org.
Google Scholar scholar.google.com.
Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) www.csa.com.
Nanowerk Nanomaterial Database www.nanowerk.com.
Index Copernicus Journals Master List www.indexcopernicus.com.
WorldCat (OCLC) www.worldcat.org.
Subscription: Irregular: 2-3 Volumes per year.
The subscription rate 2017 for web access only is EUR 100.00 per year,
Standing order price: 20% discount off list price. Print subscribers get free web access. (see here)
ISSN print 2297-3370 ISSN cd 2297-3419 ISSN web 2297-3400
Share:Main Themes published in this Periodical