Applied Mechanics and Materials
Collection of selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2015 International Conference on Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering (ICMAE 2015), December 12-14, 2015, Singapore.
The 24 papers are grouped as follows:
Chapter 1: Aerodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer;
Chapter 2: Design, Machining and Equipment;
Chapter 3: Modeling, Characteristics, Wear and Crack of Materials;
Chapter 4: Control, Dynamics and Signal Processing;
The objective of the conference was getting acquainted with the present state, exchange of experience, entering into and strengthening mutual relations of researchers from universities, plants and scientific and research institutions in the field of experimental stress analysis and numerical modelling in mechanical and civil engineering. Between the topics of the conference were:
- Development of experimental methods in mechanics.
- Development of experimental methods in biomechanics.
- New methods and applications of deformation and stress analysis in mechanical engineering equipment.
- New methods and applications of deformation and stress analysis in building and other structures.
- Experiment as a tool for the verification of analytical and numerical methods.
- Experimental research and prediction of strength, life and operational reliability of structures and devices.
- Monitoring of operational loadings and operational states of structures and devices.
- Methods and means of teaching experimental methods.
Collection of selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Automation Science (ICMEAS 2015), October 24-25, 2015, Hong Kong.
The 27 papers are grouped as follows:
Chapter 1: Advanced Engineering Design and Analysis;
Chapter 2: Advanced Manufacturing Technology;
Chapter 3: Robotics, Automation and Control;
Chapter 4: Biomedical Devices and Systems.